Ok. We’ve heard you.
Since Bad Ice Cream 2 launched a couple of weeks ago we’ve had… well, let’s just say a *lot* of people play, thousands, between Brass Monkey and Nitrome Touchy. So we’re launching the original Bad Ice Cream for Brass Monkey. And we’re giving away 10 sets of 2 copies in the next 24 hours.
If you played Bad Ice Cream 2 you’ll find the first one is a lot of the same excellent gameplay with a host of different puzzles and enemies to deal with. What’s more, the good folks at Nitrome have added in the new flavors from Bad Ice Cream 2, so you can check the game out as delicious Mint Chocolate Chip, inexplicably blue Bubblegum or shameful non-ice cream sorbet- for the lactose intolerant.
For those of you who have *not* played the sequel- Bad Ice Cream is a little bit of a mix between Bomberman and Pacman with a healthy does of its own, very original personality. Up to four players control scoops of ice cream that collect fruit in a polar arena and can spit out or smash through blocks of ice in order to maneuver or block enemies through 40 levels, if you’re quick and clever enough to make it through them all. Good luck with that.
The game is available for 10,000 Brass Coins ($.99)- BUT you can get a copy for you and a friend for free if you’re one of the first 10 people to post a haiku declaring your fondness for your favorite flavor of Ice Cream. One or two truly spectacular haikus may even receive a free copy of Bad Ice Cream 2.
- Your Haiku does NOT have to be about one of the flavors in Bad Ice Cream, but we’ll be pleased if it is.
- Your Haiku MUST be three lines long and have 5 syllables in the first line, 7 in the second, then 5 in the third
- Your Haiku can’t contain any obscenities (or we’ll delete it, sorry this is a family site)
- The good people at Brass Monkey will have final say in whether your entry does or does not actually qualify as a haiku.
- Your prize will come in the form of a code you can redeem for enough coins to get Bad Ice Cream- it will be emailed to you within 24 hours.
That’s it. Comment away!
Brass Monkey® is video game console that uses smartphones as controllers and any screen with a web browser as the main display. Play or build multiplayer, Wii style games without buying any new hardware. Check it out!